shiloh + vernie :: wedding


This past December, I had the great opportunity to second shoot a wedding with Tim Barosh, fellow & seasoned phototog. This wedding was very special for me and dear to my heart for two reasons. One, this was my first wedding shoot! And two, the bride was my first friend I made here in Texas. I met Shiloh just 2 days after I landed in Houston. She was quite friendly and had the biggest and prettiest smile I've ever seen. Shortly, we became friends and I'm so thankful for her friendship. Not only has she shared her life with me, but Shiloh allowed me to help and photograph one of the most intimate days of her life. Shiloh and Vernie were like two little school kids as their happiness continually glowed. They were just so ecstatic to be getting married to one another. The moments I got to spend with them right after their vows were said and they walked out of Bay's Chapel's doors were precious. Only laughter, smiles, kisses and hugs came from these two and it was simply beautiful to witness the love between two people become one. Thank you to Shiloh & Vernie for sharing your special day with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

megan ella photography 2012. Powered by Blogger.
 

popular posts

blog archive